Printing a 5˝" x 8˝" InDesign for OS X Document as
a Signature Book
- Create your 5˝ x 8˝" document in InDesign. Do NOT set the document up as 2-page spreads.
- Export the document as a PDF set for 600 dpi, fonts embedded, no down sampling for quality photos.
- Open the PDF in Preview™.
- Click on menu-File; menu list-Page Setup.
- Use the following settings for your Page Setup dialog:
| Paper Size:
and click on your [OK] button.
Click on menu-File; menu list-Print.
- Click on Copies & Pages and scroll down to Xerox Features.
- Under Xerox Features, click on Paper/Output and scroll down to Layout.
- Select Booklet Layout for page reordering and image placement.
- Click on Booklet Finishing… to view and select folding and stapling options.
- Click on the [Print] button to send the booklet job to your Nuvera printer.
Created by Norman A. Teck
January 31, 2006